Saturday 1 September 2007

Celebrity Lesbian Threesome Fantasy Part II: Candle in the Wind

So from part I, I'm sure you're aware that I've been fantasising about the former Princess Diana and Saint Teresa. Sure, over time their bodies have probably pretty much decayed to leave only skeletal remains. But we're talking fantasies here. Sometimes I imagine myself back in time - September 6th, 1997 to be exact.

A freshly dead, unembalmed Teresa beside me as a loyalist plays bagpipes somewhere nearby and Diana's relatively intact body lies before me. The air around us smells sickly sweet, like flowers and meat, and she is dressed in a fabulous long sleeved, black velvet evening gown. Autopsy marks across her solar plexus still visible due to a cunningly low cut neck line.

I open her palm gently. The rosary beads in her hand spill onto her lap and I pick them up with my teeth while simultaneously lifting up the divine velvet. Slowly and carefully I lean over Teresa and kiss her gently, sweetly. I'm not so naive as to think this is the first time she's been kissed by a woman, but there is a certain air about deflowering her cadaver at least. My tongue probes her damp open mouth and the rosaries slip between our lips and into her mouth, dangling out the corner.

Her lips long for my touch. I withdraw to kneel by her side. I straddle her hand and guide it up to my sweet spot. I rock my hips back and forth, enjoying the full stiffness of rigor mortis in her fingers for only a moment before plucking the Rosaries from her mouth and rolling her over onto her stomach.

Now I turn to Di, picking up an 18 inch, double ended dildo. This part of the fantasy is my favorite since from here there are so many possibilities!

I could have Di on top of Teresa, the dildo in Teresa's virginal yet saggy pussy as I strap on another and ride Di's ass home. A little hard and fast for my liking...but satisfying none the less.

I could insert the dildo into Diana's pussy. Naturally, she'd be a little slippery, due to the enzymes being broken down and leaving a mere film skin over a layer of a sort of jellyish liquid. Then lower myself onto the other end. Di's cunt, obliterated by the dildo, begins to seep. I remove the dildo from my pussy, turn around and position it so it's just at the edge of my asshole. Again, I lower myself onto it and brace myself by holding onto Teresa's ass.

This is almost too much for me to bare. I swiftly throw Teresa's dress up to reveal a naked shining wrinkled ass. Here I strap on a dildo and plunge into her tight pink anus. I ravage her; the rigor mortis allows me to be incredibly rough. And yet the evidence on the dildo would suggest she needed a more tender touch. Blood and what appears to be the contents of her bowels streak the jelly and when I finally pull out of her a glop of it falls between her stiffened legs. Remembering the rosaries in my mouth as I gasp for air I spit them onto her ass and push them in with my tongue, cumming furiously as I do.

As an afterthought, I remove the rosaries and place them back with Di, their rightful owner, in her mouth.

I am spent. I rest for the night lying between these seeping godesses, enveloped in the fresh damp English air, staring up at the stars as Elton John sings Candle in the Wind softly in the distance.


Many thanks once again to Punxie and Rev. Qelqoth for inspiring this piece!

No comments: