Saturday 1 September 2007

Celebrity Lesbian Threesome Fantasy

I have a confession to make: for just under ten years now I've had a crush on two celebrity females. I know, everything about celebrities makes my skin crawl and often I find myself shuddering and wretching over a pool of vomit if I happen to catch a snipett of E! or entertainment tonight. But these two ladies I've just found simply delectable.

I'm talking of course about Princess Diana and Mother Teresa.

Yeah, I know they're both dead. This only serves to deepen my desires.

So many nights I've spent dreaming of disrobing and swimming out to Diana's Grave. Or making the pilgramage to visit the dear saint's humble final resting place, the mausoleum in Calcutta, then removing the stone on her grave to discover a well preserved corpse in a habit.

But together in death, as in life, these sirens lured my heart to seek satisfaction in their shores.

How I have agonized over fantasies of caressing Diana's elegantly elongated, maggot bleached legs as Teresa's dry yet, tender hand gently blesses my breasts. Such enchanting tooth filled smiles...such hungry eye sockets...

Some people say that there is only so much you can do with two dead femmes. But I think you're only limited by your imagination. Picture this: the femur of the former heir to the throne thrusting at the threshold of ecstacy as your very own beatified buttplug, Teresa's smiling skull, nestles at your unholy hole. Or perhaps you'd prefer the grate of her dried out teeth against your clit (what few she had anyhow...) whilest riding Di's bones into the ground.

Talk about Mind blowing!


Part II tomorrow!

Many thanks to
Punxie and Rev. Qelqoth for inspiring this piece!

No comments: